Jun 19, 2012
May 10, 2012
|My daughter with her cousins, my nephews.|
I sit here at this desk listening to the hushed noises of my nephews as they lay awake in bed. I am hoping any moment now they will find Sleep. My daughter is in the guest bedroom here at my sister-in-law's farm, reading in bed under the cover with my booklight. I remember when I did that. No matter how fast I was at putting it all down, I could never fool my parents. They knew I had been reading simply because I wasn't snoring when they popped their heads in--apparently I snore; didn't know that. I am not thinking on anything in particular. My mind is coming up pretty blank as I submit a rare posting on my blog. Blogging is not what it use to be for me; it probably never will be, but I do not care. I enjoying taking moments like these and expressing myself in some raw manner. Life is still moving forward--shall I do a quickie update for you all?
- I am still a mother.
- I still cook from scratch.
- I am still a Yogi and Organic lover.
- I still take walks in the moonlight by myself.
- Photography is still a beautiful, artistic outlet that is forever judged.
- My husband is still deployed.
- Aurora, our German Shepherd Zuko, and I are still on our roadtrip.
- We still play life by ear, as with everything else.
- We still take nothing personal.
- Life is too short to worry about the little things, to stress about things you cannot change.
- I am loving my life. It feels so peaceful right now.
- Every day is a new day.
- I am so proud of my daughter. She is so smart and advanced. She didn't get her smartness from me...
- Zuko is my own personal wolf, my body guard. I love him as a mother loves a child.
- Every sunset is a beautiful one here in the midwest.
- Mary Kay is the ONLY way to go if you want amazing skin. So sad that it took me this long to discover them.
- Weightloss is pretty easy when you are determined enough, I've learned.
Just keep kicking. Patience is in deed a virture that MOST people don't have. Don't be an attention grabber, and learn to forgive and actually forget---then your life will be peeeeerfect. xoxo